Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

pmckart11

Item(s) for Sale:

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/ele/5752641423.html

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subwoofer is 2 ohms and in pristine condition only used for about 2 months at proper gain settings with only the amplifier posted. Head unit is in great condition, and amplifier is in great condition with slight scratches on the shiny top plastic bezel. I need money for my business or else I would keep them all.

Price:

$350

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Cash Only, Must pick up at residence. Contact email in craigslist add for address and meet time. Location is Fort Myers, FL by I-75.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You have to post a picture with the sub next to your username or this thread will get closed (it clearly tells you this in your post).

You have to post a picture with the sub next to your username or this thread will get closed (it clearly tells you this in your post).
That's not what it says and it certainly doesn't apply if I am not posting pictures. Or is it necessary for some kind of tracking system using exif information that I am not aware of?

Anyway it seems ridiculous... no picture no bandwidth issue... I don't understand how a picture prevents scams unless it involves exif information. I guess ill do it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...