JL Audio 12W0v3-4 OR Infinity 1260w subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

rovertnamrod
10+ year member

florida
any opinions on which one is better and why? i am looking for a high sound quality setup with tight, punchy bass that plays very accurately. i'm not worried about extreme loudness. which would have better sound quality?

i noticed the infinity 1260w has a louder decibel rating and a lower required box volume than the jl audio 12W0v3-4, so how would that affect sound quality?

oh also this sub- Pioneer TS-W309S4. how good is it compared to the others? it has the lowest minimum rated frequency (20hz), the jl audio is rated at 22hz minimum, and the infinity is rated at 23hz minimum. will either of these subs actually push out notes that low?

oh also this sub- Pioneer TS-W309S4. how good is it compared to the others? it has the lowest minimum rated frequency (20hz), the jl audio is rated at 22hz minimum, and the infinity is rated at 23hz minimum. will either of these subs actually push out notes that low?
that infinity is probably the best of the three in terms of what you're looking for, but search around this forum and you will realize there are way better subwoofers for an sq setup than what you find in stores. check out image dynamics for some sq equipment

why do you consider the infinity the best of the 3? oh, i'm sort of on a budget too, just want a sq setup but don't want to spend mega $, needs to be reasonably priced.

also, does the 3hz that the pioneer plays lower make much of a difference?

ya i checked out image dynamics. they seem pretty good. how good is the ctx124 sub? does it really play 16hz frequencies? are there any other subs out there that play really low frequencies like that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rovertnamrod

10+ year member
rovertnamrod
florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from