JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i think its bullsh*t that the sub didnt arrive at the buyers home in the condition it was said to be in. Seller has the sub as fully working order and MINT, when it arrived it wasnt in working order. Regardless of how easy the fix may be, the seller should own up to his mistake and eat the costs. Because from what it seems, it is his fault.

Doesnt matter how many good transactions anyone has ever had in the past, look at what has happened with multiple big time sellers here. They have f*cked ppl here over and many of the members refused to believe it.

I bought 1 12" XXX from Joe. It took about 3 weeks for him to get it shipped to me but I did get it. It was not mint as he said. There are a couple scratches on the motor but for what I paid I didn't mind much. I got what I wanted that's the end of it. If I paid full retail then I might have a problem with that.

All in all if he had another one and I wanted/needed it I'd buy from him again.

For those of you *****ing and saying its an easy fix, that is not the point. He did not pay for a sub with a broken tinsel. Simple as that and he should not have to spend any extra time or money to get something he already paid for.

I can barely get the two snapped wire to touch together as it is right now. If you got a piece of solder to join the two in the middle "hardened solder" can you bet your paycheck that when the sub flexes it wont happen again?
fuck i dont care what you do. solder it and use it or send it back whatever joe and you can agree on. soldering is so easy but you are being stubborn and dont want to do it so you are being a jack ass for not wanting to compromise

joe- if you do decide to give him a refund make him pay shipping back to you

For those of you *****ing and saying its an easy fix, that is not the point. He did not pay for a sub with a broken tinsel. Simple as that and he should not have to spend any extra time or money to get something he already paid for.
x10

i've been watching this for days:popcorn: i have this feeling its going to be a 30 page thread where everyone says just solder it and the guy keeps sayin i dont wanna it will happen again

so he bought the sub assuming it was in working condition. i don't care how easy soldering is. he should not have to do anything to a sub he bought that was in supposedly working condition.

Ok yes we all agreed he SHOULDNT have to solder it cuz he paid for a working/mint sub OK I get that but now with the situation on hand.. What would you do? Pay 50bucks to ship it back and get a refund which I doubt you would get your shipping money back OR take some time to learn and solder the **** and keep it?

Ok yes we all agreed he SHOULDNT have to solder it cuz he paid for a working/mint sub OK I get that but now with the situation on hand.. What would you do? Pay 50bucks to ship it back and get a refund which I doubt you would get your shipping money back OR take some time to learn and solder the **** and keep it?
this...you cant change what has already happened...it is 100x easier and cheaper to solder it than ship it

x2^

I mean when you think about it, how could it have happened during shipping? Instead of saying "Oh its an easy fix blah blah blah" think to yourself how the tinsel broke..... the dude was sent a broken sub simple as that. On top of that the seller say" here's $10 for some solder and a gun". Honestly what kind of **** is that?

If I were the OP I would be doing the same thing

fuck i dont care what you do. solder it and use it or send it back whatever joe and you can agree on. soldering is so easy but you are being stubborn and dont want to do it so you are being a jack ass for not wanting to compromise
joe- if you do decide to give him a refund make him pay shipping back to you
Whoa gender bender. No need for name calling. I stated I have never soldered before as you pointed out.I dont feel comfortable doing it and especially after searching and finding that alot of people agree re-tinseling/reconing would be the best bet. How is me driving around to diffrent shops looking for a someone to fix it equate to me being stubborn.No ones asking you or forcing you to stay in this thread and raise your blood pressure, so you can scram if you want.

thats why you are an ass hole and are consequently on my **** list
And? The question was what would you do and I gave an answer

The op got screwed. Joesmith is in the wrong plain and simple. If Mike doesn't want to solder it thats his choice. So go ride joes nuts a little harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mike lawry

10+ year member
mike lawry
oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied