JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if I had some old thump subs or funky pups I might try the soldering thing out. I have been waiting for a pair of these subs in mint condition for awhile now. I meant to buy them from kowboy before he sold them to joe but, missed out. All I want is to let people know what happened with our transaction and hopefully after this he never does it again to anyone else.

x2^
I mean when you think about it, how could it have happened during shipping? Instead of saying "Oh its an easy fix blah blah blah" think to yourself how the tinsel broke..... the dude was sent a broken sub simple as that. On top of that the seller say" here's $10 for some solder and a gun". Honestly what kind of **** is that?

If I were the OP I would be doing the same thing
That's what it boils down to. The seller tried to scam the buyer and then pass it off as "oh, it's an easy fix."

And? The question was what would you do and I gave an answerThe op got screwed. Joesmith is in the wrong plain and simple. If Mike doesn't want to solder it thats his choice. So go ride joes nuts a little harder
i dont even know who the fuck joe is. this is the first time i have seen him on this board ever. i am simply making a decision based on the facts not the people...infact i have never seen mike either

You don't have to see them or know them. You are saying he is stupid for not soldering when he doesn't know how and you should really look at it through his eyes. He is new here and buys something that doesn't come to him as it was stated.

im not reading through all of this, but...if it looks burnt, it could have snapped in the past, he resoldered it, and it rebroke in transit (since you said that happens)

I would get the money back and take a knife to the sub and then send it back.
yes, because the seller would really refund the money first. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Ok yes we all agreed he SHOULDNT have to solder it cuz he paid for a working/mint sub OK I get that but now with the situation on hand.. What would you do? Pay 50bucks to ship it back and get a refund which I doubt you would get your shipping money back OR take some time to learn and solder the **** and keep it?
I agree its not worth it to ship it back to him for such an easy fix.

I think he does need to be compensated for his troubles however.

I do however feel that it will fail again. Honestly money needed for a recone should be refunded.

Some of the stuff in here is kind of funny. I can't believe people are actually defending the seller. To say that the buyer should just solder it because it's cheaper than paying for shipping back is ridiculous. The seller should pay for the shipping back because he sold an item that wasn't as he described it. It's not the buyers fault at all. If he wants to solder it he has that choice but he doesn't have to. And then there's the fact that he wouldn't even call UPS since he claims when he sent it it was in mint condition. Well if that was truly the case he needs to call UPS and work it out with them. If you advertise something as mint condition and it doesn't arrive in mint condition then it is the sellers job to fix it not the buyers. As stated before he paid for a mint condition sub. Not a broken sub and $10 to go buy a solder gun, solder and to fix it himself. And the fact that people are defending him shows you why there's so much scamming on this site. People don't even realize when they are scamming people lol

Some of the stuff in here is kind of funny. I can't believe people are actually defending the seller. To say that the buyer should just solder it because it's cheaper than paying for shipping back is ridiculous. The seller should pay for the shipping back because he sold an item that wasn't as he described it. It's not the buyers fault at all. If he wants to solder it he has that choice but he doesn't have to. And then there's the fact that he wouldn't even call UPS since he claims when he sent it it was in mint condition. Well if that was truly the case he needs to call UPS and work it out with them. If you advertise something as mint condition and it doesn't arrive in mint condition then it is the sellers job to fix it not the buyers. As stated before he paid for a mint condition sub. Not a broken sub and $10 to go buy a solder gun, solder and to fix it himself. And the fact that people are defending him shows you why there's so much scamming on this site. People don't even realize when they are scamming people lol

I agree with you. I would refuse to keep anything that did NOT arrive just as described. I would demand a refund and have the seller pay to ship it back.

Its ******** that this has already not happened REGARDLESS of how minor or major the defect is.

Yeah, it *****. But, would it be easier to repair the tinsel or keep *****ing about it? I would rather just fix the sub so that it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mike lawry

10+ year member
mike lawry
oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied