Kicker kx2500.1

ajm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
N/A
Item(s) for Sale: Kicker KX2500.1 amp

Item(s) Description/Condition: 100% working condition, barley used (read below for full details of use etc)

Price: $500 plus paypal fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will be shipped UPS same day the payment received unless it is on weekend or late night and UPS store is closed.

Item Pictures:

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

This amp was purchased new around 4-5 years ago and has about 2 hours of light use. Sounds far fetched but here is why. I purchased this amp and a 12" solo x to put in a drag car ran in the true street class just for the fun of it as I was not concerned with the added weight at the time. I installed it during the off season and it sat for around 4-5 months. After that the amp was lightly run during 3 30 mile drives. 30 mile drive required before the race etc. After that the car was torn down and rebuilt to run x275 since then the amp has sat in a closet and has not been touched. I decided it was time to part with it as I no longer have any interest in this hobby. If you would like any more pics or have any questions feel free to let me know. The solo x will also be posted up here shortly.

Very Bad *** amp
Thanks. Hopefully someone can purchase it and make better use of it than I can/have. As soon as I find the metal "backing ring" for the solo x I will have it posted up as well.

I still have this amp I will be willing to take $400 plus paypal and and $15 shipping. I will cover any remaining shipping costs. I apologize for the guy that pm'ed me about it around a month ago. I must have missed it in my email and don't login here much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.