KINETIK 16V BATTERIES Quantity of 10 each weigh roughly 58lbs boxed from 40245 KY

davidtemple
10+ year member

Caraudio Guru
Item(s) for Sale:

HC 16V KINETIK 16V BATTERIES Quantity of 10

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Lightly used - like new Only did 2 shows with them....

Price:

$135 each + shipping on you!

Dual post design for running at 12V or 16V

1600 Amps

62 AH

AGM Technology

Sealed, non-spillable design

Able to mount in any position

More plates for stronger energy density

Higher voltage under load

Superior heat & vibration resistance

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Quantity of 10 each weigh roughly 58lbs boxed from 40245 KY

Helping LOCAL friend sell items from his Setup.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can use these for just 12V , but if you want to connect the 16V side you need to have a second ALT that is rated to do 16V to run your amps and such only at 16V
your regular car/truck ALT or HO ALT will charge the batteries on 12V side to 14.44+ Volts
You can use only 1 alty and have a 16v system

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.