learning to tint

Participant count
  • Participant list

M@nJo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
bay area
i want to learn how to tint automotive windows. it seems like you can earn easy money if you know how to tint right.

so i wanted to ask for those who are pros at tinting, is it an easy process to learn? i dont have any tools/materials but im willing to invest into some to learn and eventually use when i tint windows. what kind of tools/materials are involved?

This is what ruins industries..when people think they can make some easy cash and do it for cheap. No, it is not something you can just pick up and start making 'easy cash' at. It takes a while to get good at.

put it this way, if you havent tinted for over 15 years, your not touching my vehicle. i dont care if your a tint god, it simply takes practice to make it perfect. imperfections are not something that a good tinter leaves you with, no bubbles, no dirt flecks, nice and smooth tint. until you can do that, dont charge anyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

M@nJo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
M@nJo
bay area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date