Line Out Converter and Amp but no sound!!?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey so just to update this thread. I checked continuity from a speaker wire from one speaker to the amp. On the negative lead I have continuity on not one but 3 other speaker terminals. So do I have a amp that is bad? It’s shorted right?
I have never thought of running that type of test, so no idea if that is a bad sign. I do know that ground is redundant, but to that extent, no idea. Did you try the speaker test? It should give us a good jump off point.

I have never thought of running that type of test, so no idea if that is a bad sign. I do know that ground is redundant, but to that extent, no idea. Did you try the speaker test? It should give us a good jump off point.
No I haven’t done the speaker test.. I’m lazy to unscrew it out the door and take it to the other side. Lmao.. I’ll try it tonight or tomorrow or something.

So I have these green and orange colored wires that are twisted that go into the head unit? Is it possible that this year Jetta has already factory crossovers? Maybe I need to take apart the whole dash to see what’s behind the madness.

Update. Took line out back and just upgraded my head unit. Now my sound only plays when fade is in rear and balance to left. Ugh. One thing after anther

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...