looking for opinions on micro amps

I think he's looking for opinions about micro amps, from someone who has experience with them. Like maybe how they perform, and what are some other brands of micro amps? Sorry, but I don't know anything about micro amps.

Zed micro ' s are nice. Ppi atoms I couldn't tell a difference from the zeds. But this was in an open top jeep. Both where respectable and fit back up under my dash.

i love the Kenwood 1804, only down fall is no crossover. it auto sets the gains. i've installed at least 40 of these things.
Do you think it could have any I'll effect getting signal via the ms8?

does the MS8 put out a unique signal?
No.

Another option, if you have a Cerwin Vega or Diamond dealer nearby, is their micro amps. CV has the Stealth Bombers and Diamond has the Micro amps. We do not sell these brands but I've talked with their product designer, Larry Frederick, and they seem like some top quality designs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.