Lost faceoff for my Alpine cd deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

mbrew5335

I have an Alpine CDE-9845 deck which works great only one problem. One day I had my faceoff in my SoundKase with the velcro strap and after using one of these for 5 years without a problem I looked down at one point of my day and realize the SoundKase cd holder was gone along with my faceoff. After going back to everyplace I had been that day along with looking in bushes I could not find it. This was a couple of months ago as I wanted to give time to see if it got turned in to any of the businesses that I had gone to that day as I had left my name and number at each business. To this day no luck. About $88 dollars for a new face off and I could have a newer model brand new deck for maybe twice that price at Best Buy. Think that the 9845 is at least 5 years old. What options do I have to get maybe a used faceoff for this deck as I can't see paying that much in order to use this older model deck. Also is there any way to get the cd that is in the deck to eject without the faceoff?

You'll have better luck finding a replacement if you use the correct term. It's called a faceplate. You can find them on eBay right now for under $60. You will need the faceplate to get the CD out. If you know someone with a similiar year Alpine head unit you might be able to attach their faceplate and get your head unit to power on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.