SOLD Lots of 1/0 wire, Mono and 2ch amp, all FS

kizzo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
All over
I'm selling the majority of my system to help pay for college. I'm a student at Northern Illinois University and tuition is just too high for me to keep paying out of pocket for it. The items I have listed were all used for about a year with great care by myself, the owner.

Up first is the wire. All this wire is fairly new and are in perfect working condition. Measurements were done with my best effort and are accurate up to an inch or so.

This is 14ft of KnuKonceptz Ekoline 1/0 power wire. Color is Blue.

IMG_0235.jpg

[SOLD

5ft 8in of Tsunami Comp Series 1/0 power wire. Also blue. It has a solid, heavy duty crimp on one end with a pinhole about 1/2" wide.

IMG_0238.jpg

$15.00 shipped

3 1/2 ft of Tsunami Comp Series 1/0 power wire. Silver/grey. I figured someone could use this for grounding a large amp or a new battery ground to upgrade their electrical system.

IMG_0236.jpg

$12.00 shipped

The last strand is a tad over 2 feet long. Again it would make good use for an amp or battery ground. It is Tsunami 1/0 Comp Series power wire. Silver/grey. It has a heavy duty crimp on one end with a pinhole 1/2" wide.

IMG_0237.jpg

$10.00 shipped

This is an MTX 1501D. It is a modded version that is designed to operate at 1ohm. It puts out 1000w @ 2ohm and 500w @ 4ohm. Depending on what you have for an electrical system, this amp will put out about 1500w @ 1ohm, I've seen reports of them being up to 2000 @ 1ohm on this forum. It's never failed me, I bought it from an older stereo shop employee who modded it himself and all I can say is that I wish I didn't have to sell it. It has a couple scratches here and there but nothing that you couldn't show off in the trunk. Very good amp.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

[B]SOLD[/b]

I also have a Profile CA600 2ch amp. I used this to power a comp set up front in the vehicle. Overall this amp is a solid performer. The only problem I've had was a blown fuse that was repaired for under $4.00 at autozone. It puts out 150w x2 RMS @ 4ohms and 225w x2 @ 2ohms. When bridged it puts out 450rms.

I bought this amp because it was relatively inexpensive and it meets the power specs of pretty much any decent component speaker set around.

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

$55.00 shipped

I can only load 10 pics per thread so I also have another thread with just subs, a custom box, and some more wire equip.

PM me with offers and post here if you have questions.

Sean McGovern

nomoredan@gmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.