Louder than a 12 08L7 for less than 150$??

Participant count
  • Participant list

guacho80
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hi, I am upgrading my setup from a 2004 RF Punch P3 12 and I am in serious need of suggestions. My budget is 200$ firm.

I have about 600-750 Watts RMS AT 2 OHMS to spare, and I have up to 5 cubes net for a new box. My interest is getting loud, very loud in that little power. The only options that I have local are Pioneer Premier Champion Series Pro Ts-w3001 and 04L7.

Can you please recomend me something that falls in that budget, and gets extremely loud off that kind of power, while still being able to play music?

I had already tought of the following subs:

- Incriminator Audio LI

- Audioque SDC2.5

- Type ARGHHHH

- My first option, Kicker 08L7 12

- 2 very efficient 10s???

Thanks in advance for your time, hope you can please help me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.