Loudest Single 15 Setup

AnthonyO
10+ year member

Budget Banger Connoisseur
Whats the loudest single 15 setups you have seen/heard?

Car/Truck/SUV?

My last single 15 setup on 900 watts on an Obsidian did a 143.7 in a hatchback. But tuning was 34hz. I am thinking of building a burp box for the PSi reconed sub that I have coming from CRXBMPN. Thinking in that 50hz range tuning running off my eD Nine.1 at 1ohm. So roughly 1400 watts

Whats the loudest single 15 setups you have seen/heard?
Car/Truck/SUV?

My last single 15 setup on 900 watts on an Obsidian did a 143.7 in a hatchback. But tuning was 34hz. I am thinking of building a burp box for the PSi reconed sub that I have coming from CRXBMPN. Thinking in that 50hz range tuning running off my eD Nine.1 at 1ohm. So roughly 1400 watts
Going towards the spl this time huh... I know where there's some fi sp4 15's you buy one I'll buy one we can see who gets their vehicle loudest on the same woofer lol... Guy won't separate them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a guy on caco doing around 153/154 in a truck. Its on one of the big boy IA Subs iirc.

Quite a few ppl around 150 in various vehicles.

My buddy did 151@34 on a Mayhem 15 and pb5k in an s10

Going towards the spl this time huh... I know where there's some fi sp4 15's you buy one I'll buy one we can see who gets their vehicle loudest on the same woofer lol... Guy won't separate them

Well I will have my everyday setup which is the NVX10's in the CSCStang enclosure. But then I want to be able to roll out to the comps and compete with a single 15

Yeah and Blaine is breaking 150's with those damned DD8's in his SUV. Not sure of power though

If I wind up using my Focus hatch as a build I'd expect to hit 150 on a DC Lvl5 or SSA Evil 15 on 3-5k. My biggest hurdle is going to be making room for more than 1 battery and still having gross volume for 4 cubes net.

I have no doubt that a truck can hit 150 on a single 15, I'm as loud as a guy walled with 4 12s lol he was doing 145-146 on real power with higher tuning I'd be there

almost as loud as a setup with 2 15s on 2 skar 2500s strapped at 1 in a jeep, his way tuned way higher though port was like 12-14 inches iirc

There is a guy on caco doing around 153/154 in a truck. Its on one of the big boy IA Subs iirc.

Yea and that guy on Caco 1 15" doing mid 50s at like 33hz... Just sick!

That would be Ben Forman , he is one of my teammates, would do a 153.5 @ 33hz with a single 15" warden v.2 on 2 20.1's in a single cab dodge was MECA S3 champion with a 152.6 on like 100 amps of fusing

good dude too

any vids of it?
sounds nasty.

i wish i know what mine does.

had a guy say he thinks high 30's. i dont know.
I don't have any vids personally, but I am sure there are some around , he is 1loudmonte on caco

Anyone have any low power single 15 setups putting up some nice numbers? Like I stated before my best low power 15 was an Obsidian on 900 watts doing 143. I'm hoping on 1400 on this 15 in a burp box I can get mid to high 140's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.