Mah new amp rack.

tyler_fitz
10+ year member

They call me Weezer
Not really a build log so i'm puttin it in the general section. Just some before and after pics.

Before it was just sitting where my back seat used to be, sliding all over the place, with the wires exposed.

DSCN0239-1.jpg

DSCN0240-1.jpg

DSCN0241-1.jpg

Now i think its pretty clean, i really like the way it turned out.

DSCN0246-1.jpg

DSCN0247-1.jpg

DSCN0250-1.jpg

I cut some holes in the rack and cut a slit in the "pleather" for the wires to go through, looks pretty good imo

DSCN0251-1.jpg

DSCN0253-1.jpg

taking these pictures made me realize just how old and beat up my truck is, kinda funny considering the some of the work i put into this thing. oh well, i consider it practice for a "real" vehicle.

and no, i didn't bother to clean my truck at all for these pics, lol.

and a cliche artsy glamor shot of her rusted glory

DSCN0254-1.jpg

what kinda paint is on that box
couple layers of primer, couple layers of flat black spray paint, and many many layers of polyurethane, with light sanding between each coat. don't ask me why i used flat, gloss might have work just as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.