CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: Memphis mojo 4000 watt

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great shape still in box with bass knob .Used for about 6 months

Price:

$775 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: $35 shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

the last one of these I saw went for 500 shipped. I will do 450 and pay shipping cost. pm me if interested
It says OBO, not what the last one cost. Stop trying to set price on other people property. Submit your best offer or try and find the last one for $500.

Yea i def cant do $500 shipped but i agree i hate when people say i can get this for this price or i saw one sell for this much..i looked up completed listings on ebay and i saw 2 of the older models sell for $950 and one of these sell for $900 so does that mean i should ask $950 im open to offers but i dont really care what someone else sold one for or how much you can get it for elsewhere if you are interested pm me an offer and i will either accept it or make a counteroffer..thanks

And beatdown the last one that sold for $500 was the old model and not in the same shape as mine so if your gonna compare prices at least make sure the products are the same..thanks

It says OBO, not what the last one cost. Stop trying to set price on other people property. Submit your best offer or try and find the last one for $500.

^^^^ this

idk why people do that. If you think or know the price is to high dont f'n comment then. Just keep it moving sheesh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.