mike of tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill keep my word.

Post 83 and up all gets a free whopper somehow from me if he pays me back before feb. 2013

Why he was able to use the forums as his own personal bank is beyond me, it is an abuse of power and it should have been delt with at day one. But as some of us who have been here long enough know that the site Admin was not very active.

Its obvious he cannot manage his own money so why would it be any different with yours, sure maybe he is a good guy but in the end for those who he owes they are still holding their ***** waiting for a return on their lones.

Personally I think after he pay's you all back he should be removed as a mod dropped down to normal status untill all is paid back and then walk away. It is clear he needs to focus on making more money to support his family then to be a mod on a website that doesnt pay (lol well maybe this is his way of salary for his time here).

I dont care, if I had to EVER borrow money it would be my number one priority to get that person paid back with ANY extra funds ASAP. Thank god I never have to deal with not worrying about how I am going to cover my bills ect ect.

Good luck!

I got 2 messages from him on the 13th.
I'm trying for something on my next check. My wife has been having some medical issues (feinting and dizzy spells) so i've been having to take her to the dr a lot but i'm hoping to have some extra come the 23rd

And

If I owned anything else of value I would have already. I have already sold my furniture, game systems, DVDs, and my tv to pay my rent. I just started a new job that pays decent and I'm getting caught up on my bills. I will get you paid as soon as I can.

October 23 he said

I just wanted to update you, I have gotten a new job that pays much better than the other one I was working. My first check (11/9) is going to have to cover my rent and utilities but with the check after that I should be able to pay back at least half if not all of what I owe you. that should be 11/23.
Bunch of bullshit. Sorry bro. Can't pay you. Wife is dizzy. bbl.

And I love how all the mods are staying quiet on this, show your true colors guys!
It has always reflected poorly on the rest of them. I have no idea why they still fight back when it is thrown in their faces.

How da fuq is he still a mod??????
His head is so far up Goob's ass, you can't tell the two apart.

I have lent Mike money a time or two and he got me paid back... He hasnt been on FB either so something pretty serious may be going on
Oh well shit. If he's not on Facebook it HAS TO BE SERIOUS.

I will hold you to that... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
let him use your card so we all get 2 whoppers each //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I will hold you to that... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
i like free food //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise
Start date
Participants