mike of tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a whole batch of noobies bro. Anyone that joined post 2010 don't know any of the history. It is easy for MoT to take advantage of them.
It's easy for anyone to take advantage of stupid fucks.

Thought about borrowing him some cash when the original thread came up. Glad I didn't now. Hope you get your cash back sometime.

Everything is just going to be blown off until it blows over. MoT will still be making you guys his bitches when he comes back still mod.
I feel like this is what's going to happen. Supposedly Mods are talking now, which is apparently going nowhere.

There's a whole batch of noobies bro. Anyone that joined post 2010 don't know any of the history. It is easy for MoT to take advantage of them.
Dude when I was a mod everybody ragged on him.

He'd start all these threads about God and Jesus and everybody just post-dumped them and hated on the fool... this was back when the site was super-lax (scope my join date) and it was a free-for-all for the most part.

Nowadays it seems so uptight here man.. I mean where am I to post cleavage shots of my balls in hopes to get some bishes number?! ...what is this world coming to...

He'd start all these threads about God and Jesus and everybody just post-dumped them and hated on the fool... this was back when the site was super-lax (scope my join date) and it was a free-for-all for the most part.

Nowadays it seems so uptight here man.. I mean where am I to post cleavage shots of my balls in hopes to get some bishes number?! ...what is this world coming to...

You still are...

It was never a "free for all" around here. Those are just myths spread by other members from back when we joined.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

You still are...
Nope, just an orange name. In all honesty he is not a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise
Start date
Participants