Mini 8..S1w8

CADENCE SOUND
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Not everyone wants a monster hiding in the trunk...

Which is why we offer the S1w8. The S1w8 was built with the same design principles as the S2w8. However with a smaller motor, and lower power handling.

Looking forward to seeing some creative installs with these..

S2w8

Power: 250wrms

VC: DVC 2 or 4ohms

Box Requirements: .75 cf enclosure

Mounting depth: 3.7"

topviewe.jpg
20111222134752.jpg

terminals.jpg

20111222134848.jpg

Yes really. What size coil what are the spiders made of?? U wrk for Cadence so if you dnt know then who else should I ask?? Really u dnt know anything about this driver do u?? Plz give me e-mail to someone who does or atleast someone that can quess..

Yes really. What size coil what are the spiders made of?? U wrk for Cadence so if you dnt know then who else should I ask?? Really u dnt know anything about this driver do u?? Plz give me e-mail to someone who does or atleast someone that can quess..
Is it really hard to understand that you bashed the company and our products in a previous thread....

you also claimed you would not use our stuff any more.

And now your asking for information on our products again?

Email Ryko@cadencesound.com for more help

I am asking cause if I dnt it will remain a mystery cause yall will never give out these types of details willingly. So this is to help ur future customers. That good 14awg wire is FS on this site if you would like it back??? I am not bashing Candence I just would like the truth from them.. Could be a good driver but with no real info on it then who really knows.

Thx for ur time and the email.

Question, I'm looking at buying 2 S2 for under the seat of my avalanche. Power will be between 800-1k. Do you think these would be capable of handling that? Also what's the mounting depth on these?

send me a pair for a free air review in replacing my oem pontiac g8 subs in the rear deck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Product Link: S1W8-D4 - Cadence Sound Store
@oxsign

A pair would only really need 500wrms to play well. If your going to give them an additional 500wrms, make sure you watch your gains and bass settings..

Mounting depth is 3.7"
OK so the same depth as the S2? I'll just go with the S2 then. I'm still working on the "complex" box for them going under the seat, lol.

No the s2w8 mounting depth is 5.2in not 3.7in
Sorry for the mix up!
Just so you know your site says 3.7" depth on the s2's. At least it did when I ordered mine. I knew that the mounting depth was more than that but it doesnt effect me at all. But just thought id give you a heads up so you dont have any unhappy customers with subs that dont fit for their installs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CADENCE SOUND

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CADENCE SOUND
Howell, New Jersey, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date