Mini 8..S1w8

Just so you know your site says 3.7" depth on the s2's. At least it did when I ordered mine. I knew that the mounting depth was more than that but it doesnt effect me at all. But just thought id give you a heads up so you dont have any unhappy customers with subs that dont fit for their installs.
Agree 100% already noted it to our web guy.

Just so you know your site says 3.7" depth on the s2's. At least it did when I ordered mine. I knew that the mounting depth was more than that but it doesnt effect me at all. But just thought id give you a heads up so you dont have any unhappy customers with subs that dont fit for their installs.
EXACTLY...... That's gonna screw me up. I just ordered 4 of them simply because the site says 3.7. Damnit man.S2W8-S2 - Cadence Sound Store

Can I haz a SW2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I will say please if that helps haha

Are you lonely in the office this week? I'm sure everyone is pretty much out of town by now. lol

EXACTLY...... That's gonna screw me up. I just ordered 4 of them simply because the site says 3.7. Damnit man.S2W8-S2 - Cadence Sound Store
When did u place your order? Give us a call and i will cancel that for you if its not too late.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Can I haz a SW2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I will say please if that helps haha

Are you lonely in the office this week? I'm sure everyone is pretty much out of town by now. lol
lol you have no idea. And yea they have to send you out some stuff to show off your enclosures with!

They sound great in a small box, the ouput is nice with such low wattage requirements...
However they can handle a lot more power, while sounding good without any types of stress.
What is the recommended sealed box size? I am looking to use a box around .3 cubic feet each or even slightly smaller due to lack of space. If I got 2 I could put 500W to each no problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CADENCE SOUND

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CADENCE SOUND
Howell, New Jersey, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date