MODS...what did I do wrong....

MikeofTulsa just send me a message earlier today saying to delete the image in my sig image.....what is that...and what is wrong with it? Is it my picture of brooke burke?? or the monkey???

MikeofTulsa just send me a message earlier today saying to delete the link in my sig image.....what is that...and what is wrong with it? Is it my picture of brooke burke?? or the monkey??? those are the only 2 images I have posted.

you've had that sig for a long time, if they wanted it gone they should have said something about it a long time ago. I don't know why they are doing something about it now.

/shrug

is that what they are talking about.. JNTAR made it for me though!! that being said, they sould take it up with him.. then get back to me... I cant even see anything explicit...shiznit. NGism's profile pic a worse than this...friggin frotch lovers shiznit all over there.

ATTN. mods. please let me know what it is that I have to change, or delete here, preferably JNTAR since he made it...i am going to bed, so note that I probably wont be up till at least 12...seein that its 4 in the morning, and im feelin pretty buzzed... (good typing though ey)

Your tags are probably incorrect.

Replace what you have now with
snb7784hp0py.jpg_

but remove the underscores.

Its a link to the image host....its not like hes linking to an actual nother site or naything.....that is complete BS
Rules are rules. I don't see why this one is so hard to follow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.