Monster power avs 2000

Participant count
  • Participant list

jteske88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So friend is checking out subs in a pawn shop and i look in back and see it. I start asking about it and going on on on. lol Finally someone that knew what it was comes up to me says you dont want it, its broken! No maybe ill buy it for parts i say, he brings it out start messing with and he walks away. if you dont know what this is you wont know how to use it and they didnt. well its totally fine. i asked what was wrong with it and he told me it had made a clicking, im thinking to myself adjustable transformer lol. so i tell him ill buy it for parts. shows me the orignal take in reciept for 100$ SOLD! took in right there and then and its now made its way into my ht setup.

p><p>%5Bimg%5D<!--url%7B0%7D-->

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.