SOLD Moving Sale

ctmike
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ct.
due to me having to move, i'm trying to get rid of some extra boxes since i'll be moving into a smaller place and wont have the room for them. pics may be awhile since the only camera i had was my girls', but i literally threw all her stuff out the door last night and it broke (among some of her other stuff:)) and my cheap cell wont upload.

15" aa atlas, 4ohm svc - $65 plus actual shipping

10" oz audio 250l, 8ohm svc (not 100% anymore, will try to get another dmm soon to check) - $15 plus actual shipping

10" id oem, dual 4ohm vc - $35 plus actual shipping

12" kicker l7, dual 2ohm vc - $60 plus actual shipping

*for anyone local, all subs including a 1 farad stinger cap (no wires, was given to me) can be picked up for $165*

i bought all these subs and have never even ran them:( due to work and other stuff coming up i just never had the chance or extra money for boxes so they were just inspected when i first got them and stored with the rest of my stuff (which may be for sale soon also, including my tc collection:crying:). and if you search the feedback threads, i had started one about the l7 (due to the long shipping time, and a small noise i heard from it when inspecting it). since then it is fine, not sure what it was, and i guarrantee not doa, along with the rest of them. just trying to get extra money together as i will be moving soon it looks like and i'll also have to start paying child support for my daughter.

have refs here, along with a couple on ecoustics, diyma, and icixsounds. earliest i can ship is this monday (the 12th). any questions just ask.

75 shipped on the aa atlas ? if so get me pix
sorry, can't go that low. prices are already low enough imo. it'll cost easily $35-40 just to ship it there. thanks for the interest though.

get me pics of the atlas and pm them please, very interested
will try asap. if you want, i could try to take some with my cell and text them to you if you want to pm me your #. wont be till tomorrow or friday morning though, going to work soon.

if the L7 is still functioning properly, dibs. PM me price including shipping to 02828 pleeeeeez
like i said, have no way to run it to check it, but i'm sure it does. i'll get a quote to you hopefully by end of today, but like i said, going to work soon and i have lots of phone calls to make today to try and get custody of my little girl.

ttt. working on pics, but been really busy with work, and calling lawyers. if needed, i could probably take a few with my phone and send them to whoevers' interested. just really need to get rid of these things:(

15" aa atlas, 4ohm svc - $65 plus actual shipping

12" kicker l7, dual 2ohm vc - $60 plus actual shipping

price each shipped to 30427? take trades?

****, been almost a year now since being here. but if anyone is interested in any of these items let me know, still have them all for sale. also regretably selling my beloved alpine hu i bought here from Louisiana_CRX (can't remember the model #, but is the indash 3 cd changer one, from 1997. never been used). also selling my small bnib boss audio 2 channel amp, zed made. again, no model # due to being at work. and i think i still have a bnib pg xenon 2 channel, 100X2 laying around also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.