SOLD Moving Sale

ctmike
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ct.
due to me having to move, i'm trying to get rid of some extra boxes since i'll be moving into a smaller place and wont have the room for them. pics may be awhile since the only camera i had was my girls', but i literally threw all her stuff out the door last night and it broke (among some of her other stuff:)) and my cheap cell wont upload.

15" aa atlas, 4ohm svc - $65 plus actual shipping

10" oz audio 250l, 8ohm svc (not 100% anymore, will try to get another dmm soon to check) - $15 plus actual shipping

10" id oem, dual 4ohm vc - $35 plus actual shipping

12" kicker l7, dual 2ohm vc - $60 plus actual shipping

*for anyone local, all subs including a 1 farad stinger cap (no wires, was given to me) can be picked up for $165*

i bought all these subs and have never even ran them:( due to work and other stuff coming up i just never had the chance or extra money for boxes so they were just inspected when i first got them and stored with the rest of my stuff (which may be for sale soon also, including my tc collection:crying:). and if you search the feedback threads, i had started one about the l7 (due to the long shipping time, and a small noise i heard from it when inspecting it). since then it is fine, not sure what it was, and i guarrantee not doa, along with the rest of them. just trying to get extra money together as i will be moving soon it looks like and i'll also have to start paying child support for my daughter.

have refs here, along with a couple on ecoustics, diyma, and icixsounds. earliest i can ship is this monday (the 12th). any questions just ask.

i'm interested in the OEM....your from Ecoustics right?

everything in good working order on the OEM?

i'll take dibs now after i see pix
yep, from ecoustics. can only send pics through text atm, pm a good # i can send some to. be sometime in the morning, when i get off work.

pm lowest you will go on the l7 shipped to 79927
Prices on the OZ and ID shipped to 49321
will get back in the morning with prices.

Let me know ASAP. Got a hole burning my PP pocket.
well if you can't wait, either make any offer (reasonable) now or just get a quote shipped through fedex. can get the weight of the sub anywhere, and add several pounds for packing. my zip is 06355.

im in ct all the time where you located? could pick up the L7
all the way down in groton. where you go in ct? you could pick up everything for cheap if wanting! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

all the way down in groton. where you go in ct? you could pick up everything for cheap if wanting! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Closer than you think, Im actually in RI South of Providence...thats an option...

bump to the top. and sorry to everyone that had asked for shipped prices and pics, i will get them. just been busy with work and working with custody issues for my child, but i will get back to everyone.

Might be interested in the 15'' Atlas pm me and let's talk business //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.