moving tons of air

How about just answering the OP's question? Jeez, is that too much to ask?

Wow, a few of you know the answer but don't want to tell him because of his sig? WTF are you here for then? To laugh at other people asking questions to get a better understanding of what to do?

Wow, if when I go out on inspections and the common person asked me about their carbon monoxide detector's ability to warn them of the fatal fumes, and I were to laugh in their face because it comes with a manual, what good would I be? There are soo many of you on here while very intelligent in your respective field, really feel the need to be JERKS when asked a question. If you can't answer the question, why make a smart ass remark? I forgot, that must just be for a post count. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Wow, if when I go out on inspections and the common person asked me about their carbon monoxide detector's ability to warn them of the fatal fumes, and I were to laugh in their face because it comes with a manual, what good would I be? There are soo many of you on here while very intelligent in your respective field, really feel the need to be JERKS when asked a question. If you can't answer the question, why make a smart ass remark? I forgot, that must just be for a post count. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
This very same thing makes me so mad! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.