Mufflers

Anything is better than flowmaster. I have dual DynoMax Racing Bullets on my tahoe with no cats and it sounds wicked. Dynomax is good, Magnaflow. Borla and Corsa are badass but they are very $$

Are you talking about Force Pro? They are kinda like Flowmasters, but only $35 a muffler from Jegs/summit. I have them on my car, and I'm not sure if you've heard a V6 Mustang with exhaust, but they don't sound very good. This was the best set-up I've heard and it just so happened to be the cheapest too.

I drove my truck on the exhaust manifold for one day and then threw a glass pack on it.

1. Way too loud for daily driving

2. Cops will pull you over

3. Can't listen to music when driving.

But the idle sounded sick and its a great way to get people's attention at a red light.

hopefully i am gonna redo the exhaust on my camino this spring, but i am gonna take it out for a rip quick with open heads, that will def turn some heads

Anything is better than flowmaster. I have dual DynoMax Racing Bullets on my tahoe with no cats and it sounds wicked. Dynomax is good, Magnaflow. Borla and Corsa are badass but they are very $$
I disagree. I have Flowmaster 40 series on my car right now, only thing I dislike is the Honda like throttle response sound I get. While idle it sounds pretty good.

Meh, everyone has flowmaster, look for soemthing different. I just ordered a Spintech for my truck. I hear nothing but good things about them.. they sound sick too.

Meh, everyone has flowmaster, look for soemthing different. I just ordered a Spintech for my truck. I hear nothing but good things about them.. they sound sick too.
Everyone also has that same 12 spoke basket pictured in your avitar, but who cares. Aslong as it sounds good and performs. Case closed!!

Here is a pic of my 40 series flows, im happy with them.

100_22751.jpg

Vid..

Everyone also has that same 12 spoke basket pictured in your avitar, but who cares. Aslong as it sounds good and performs. Case closed!!
Here is a pic of my 40 series flows, im happy with them.
40s do sound good, I'll agree with that but there are no gains to be had with a flowmaster other than sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dbhittin

5,000+ posts
Banned
dbhittin
Van...Wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date