Music Videos for Jensen 9312HD In Dash Stereo

Participant count
  • Participant list

amaldonado12

I just recently purchased and installed a Jensen 9312HD In Dash Stereo and I was wondering how to put music videos on a CD and have them play on my stereo. I know there is a way to burn these videos onto a CD and have it play with no problem. I have a few videos on iTunes and they are all mp4 format. I tried burning them as a data CD on iTunes but that didnt work, my stereo was unable to read the disk. I was just wondering if there was a certain format I needed to change the videos too, or a certain disk. Anything will help guys.. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.