My patience is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

blockburner
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
It has been 3 weeks and I have been extremely patient and considerate of your shortcomings. You told me on friday3-1-13 that my box would be shipped monday 3-4-13. It is now weds. I have no tracking info. You also told me after asking numerous times about taking pics so I could at least see progress. that you would personally do this from your phone even and send them to my cell.

Fast forward to today weds. 3-6-13. I have called everyday twice a day and got your answering machine. I have left numerous messages with all of my info and what i needed "pics or tracking info" I have done this on both your personal cell as well as your buisness phone.

I told you in the beginning I was waiting on other parts, but 3 weeks later here we are i have received every part of my system except my BOX! My patience is gone. I need my BOX or a full refund do to you not living up to you 10 day turnaround. Not a percentage for materials but full. I believe I have been more than patient and actually hate that I have to post in here just to get your attention.

I have all emails and paypal paid if needed. that was paid in full and confirmed Feb. 14, 2013..I know your the mod here. But dont try to make me look bad. Just get me my box or money and Ill be just fine. I'd rather have the box.....NOW!!!!!

I sent him a text to check this thread. I know he had an issue the past couple days and his shop got temp shut down due to a mold issue from a client.

Yep, I have the same problem! These guys have more excuses than Jody Arias!!! Was told last week it would be shipped monday or yesterday, got no tracking number. Messaged them yesterday and was told it would go out today, I should recieve a tracking number yesterday or today, well still no tracking number. Before I orded my box, Dustin was quick to return emails, as soon as he got my money he quit returning emails. As a matter of fact I had to contact him to see if he got my money, he couldnt even send a confirmation!!! Real professionals!

Id file a paypal claim. Hopefully you did not gift. He did the same thing to me ordered an octoport from him, told me it would take 2 days to build ans ship. 3 weeks later without even contacting me i get a refund and email, telling me its to much of a hassle to ship and not enough profit in it for him. To top it off 40 some dollars that i paid him with was from a visa gift card and i threw that card out after a few weeks so that money he refunded went down the drain.

sounds shady //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I have been talking to another guy on facebook that isnt a member here, said he has been getting the same run arround. He said has been waiting for a month.

I sent him a text to check this thread. I know he had an issue the past couple days and his shop got temp shut down due to a mold issue from a client.
His "shop"?

You mean his landlords house that he "runs a business" out of?

Looks like his call center full of receptionists answering his super busy lines are all on vacation right now. Such a nice boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blockburner

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blockburner
Boston ma, United States
Start date
Participants