Since this is needed it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
While of course we have a few members who love to jump into our threads to push us around lets make a few things a bit more clear.

We currently have 6 enclosures that are "behind" our time line. Most are finally going out today/tomorrow while the rest can not be picked up until Monday.

The resent posts that have accumulated here are all from the exact same issue and batch of orders We did not take on to much work, we did however, have a very direct issue with scheduling and with time frames not being entered correctly causing issues with our data base and some orders were pushed around and others were simply not shipped.

These issues have currently been resolved and positions have been altered as needed. We are stilling working out the kinks in our email but that should be resolved today as well. Our phone system on the other hand is going to take far more time to resolve.

With that said, every enclosure that is currently pending (late or current) will be shipping no later then Monday the 11th. This means any enclosure that has been paid for already will be shipping between today and Monday.

I do apologize for these delays and offerings will be made to all clients that were affected by the delay.

While of course we have a few members who love to jump into our threads to push us around lets make a few things a bit more clear.
We currently have 6 enclosures that are "behind" our time line. Most are finally going out today/tomorrow while the rest can not be picked up until Monday.

The resent posts that have accumulated here are all from the exact same issue and batch of orders We did not take on to much work, we did however, have a very direct issue with scheduling and with time frames not being entered correctly causing issues with our data base and some orders were pushed around and others were simply not shipped.

These issues have currently been resolved and positions have been altered as needed. We are stilling working out the kinks in our email but that should be resolved today as well. Our phone system on the other hand is going to take far more time to resolve.

With that said, every enclosure that is currently pending (late or current) will be shipping no later then Monday the 11th. This means any enclosure that has been paid for already will be shipping between today and Monday.

I do apologize for these delays and offerings will be made to all clients that were affected by the delay.
Thats Great to get those orders out..I would hope as at a business stand point that shipping would be FREE to a customer of waiting for a Paid up front enclosure,and waiting upon arrival from a timely manner.Running a good business takes time with taking care of the Customers, in which Pay the Bills,and puts food on the table.That being said,seems like getting the Phone issues in order, and emails issues in order, and shipping issues in order, and not taking time with customers is well needed.A good computer lit individual can take calls, and place the orders by computer, and set time effecient shipping quotes out all by a touch of the button.We have one secretary that takes care of all that at my place of work, that the phone rings on a constant basis,and she gets it done,Amazingly, and is very well paid for it.One good paid individual that knows how to operate,place orders,ect,can take the load of four,and save you some money, and make the customers happy, along with keeping a business in operation.Im sure she makes $40k plus a year, but she is well worth the $ being spent when she knows how to do the job,and is experienced.And she is happy doing it..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hitbybrick.gif.68a672fae224041f00769a97c2c1bf2d.gif

Does she want a new job? LOL

Seriously I have a string of horrible luck with various employees and their lack of living up their potential. I agree that much our issues could have been smoothed out much easier, or perhaps no issues at all, if we had the proper personal in place. However it seems that while we heavily screen our applicants and go through a rather rigerous interview process we still end up with some bad apples in very key places. This time around I am going to out source our applicant process and see if we can pull in those key people we require.

i think the issue is people have some un-realistic expectations from companies, and if they worked for one or ran one, they would see how easy it is for stuff to start going wrong. i hate people that wait for something to happen,just to use it as leverage to get something for nothing..people need to understand stuff happens. no one is going to intentionally hurt you or keep your package on purpose ect...

At a business standpoint/,You should never have to come on here, and have to Explain your Issues,on a Forum to your CUSTOMERS of any type of delay,or issue for conducting business period.That should always be between the customer, and your business PERIOD!!Id be ashamed of that, and it certainly makes you looks as if you are not capable to run a business in a professional manner,for those looking to do future business with your company.I myself could not deal with this type of embarrassment for my hopeful thriving business.Id be ashamed of myself.If I were in this position, as a business man..id be shipping Every BOX For FREE, and return 50% of the customers money.Thats me.and that is the way I conduct business,even selling used items that i sell,and im not in the business to make money..its for enjoyment/my hobby

At a business standpoint/,You should never have to come on here, and have to Explain your Issues,on a Forum to your CUSTOMERS of any type of delay,or issue for conducting business period.That should always be between the customer, and your business PERIOD!!Id be ashamed of that, and it certainly makes you looks as if you are not capable to run a business in a professional manner,for those looking to do future business with your company.I myself could not deal with this type of embarrassment for my hopeful thriving business.Id be ashamed of myself.If I were in this position, as a business man..id be shipping Every BOX For FREE, and return 50% of the customers money.Thats me.and that is the way I conduct business,even selling used items that i sell,and im not in the business to make money..its for enjoyment/my hobby
Giving away 500$ worth of postage isn't going to help at this point. The people that are crying loudest won't ever deal with him again (or will only do so in hopes of browbeating a huge discount out of him). Dammage has been done and it's water under the bridge IMO.

If people's feelings are that hurt offer a full refund. Even Domino's pizza doesn't do "delivered in XXX time frame or it's free" anymore. It's not a good business model.

Does she want a new job? LOL
Seriously I have a string of horrible luck with various employees and their lack of living up their potential. I agree that much our issues could have been smoothed out much easier, or perhaps no issues at all, if we had the proper personal in place. However it seems that while we heavily screen our applicants and go through a rather rigerous interview process we still end up with some bad apples in very key places. This time around I am going to out source our applicant process and see if we can pull in those key people we require.
I dont think she will be leaving any time soon,and that doesnt include her bonus, and free perks, as lunch(anywhere she chooses,doesnt matter if its SaltGrass), ect.In your type of business id be looking for people who are carpenters/cabinet makers,Skilled Craftsmen,and PAY THEM WHAT THEY ARE WORTH!Alot of businesses are failing/loosing customers due to hiring CHEAP LABOR/UNSKILLED LABOR, to save a buck, but in return, are LOOSING money, by LOOSING CUSTOMERS,and poor quality of the finished product, or simply,hiring people that just dont give a FvCK! Pay ME IM HERE!Waste money on later Trashed Materials, due to Lazy unskilled,underpaid,disrespectful employees,that leads to higher expenses of material cost.I dont run a business, or have one, but it only makes sense to hire skilled labor, and pay the money for skilled people that know how to do the job, and not have to babysit,and redo the job due to laziness,or straight up just dont know how to do the job period!

Or don't take on so many orders... If you can't handle 5 orders a week, don't take 6. We limit ourselves on how many stores we can build at a single time which is 8. If we have more than that, we push back our closing or permitting until we can finish up one or two of the others. Its simple realistic and should be the first thing anyone that has a business does.

Giving away 500$ worth of postage isn't going to help at this point. The people that are crying loudest won't ever deal with him again (or will only do so in hopes of browbeating a huge discount out of him). Dammage has been done and it's water under the bridge IMO.
If people's feelings are that hurt offer a full refund. Even Domino's pizza doesn't do "delivered in XXX time frame or it's free" anymore. It's not a good business model.
Sounds like it may be time to Shut It down/Close the Doors, File Chpt.13.or? it is for a business:beathors:

i think the issue is people have some un-realistic expectations from companies, and if they worked for one or ran one, they would see how easy it is for stuff to start going wrong. i hate people that wait for something to happen,just to use it as leverage to get something for nothing..people need to understand stuff happens. no one is going to intentionally hurt you or keep your package on purpose ect...
most are opened minded and are ok with waiting a couple extra days for something. idk how long customers are waiting but i would say every one that pre paid for their box and have waited over 2 days of said time frame should get a partial refund accordingly. its only good business. also if he would say for example... it will take 14 days to complete your order and it only takes 12 it makes him look good as apposed to saying 10 days and it takes 12.

Sounds like it may be time to Shut It down/Close the Doors, File Chpt.13.or? it is for a business:beathors:

Hardly. If he does good work he will continue to get business. Most kids these days think everything is McDonalds where if you don't get your order in under 3 minutes you ***** until the manager gives you a free burger.

I do a mail order business and it's constant. Some kid in Seattle (I'm shipping from Florida) pays for something Friday night, Monday is a holiday, then he's calling in a panic Tuesday because he doesn't have it yet. Good riddance if that sort of person never bothers me again, they can go bug someone else then bad-mouth them when their petty demands aren't answered with the speed with which their mommy changes their diaper when they cry.

Hardly. If he does good work he will continue to get business. Most kids these days think everything is McDonalds where if you don't get your order in under 3 minutes you ***** until the manager gives you a free burger.
I do a mail order business and it's constant. Some kid in Seattle (I'm shipping from Florida) pays for something Friday night, Monday is a holiday, then he's calling in a panic Tuesday because he doesn't have it yet. Good riddance if that sort of person never bothers me again, they can go bug someone else then bad-mouth them when their petty demands aren't answered with the speed with which their mommy changes their diaper when they cry.
This.. Too many people bitch and cry for every little thing nowadays.

When I am told 10 days and it is rocking on 3 weeks, I think I have a valid complaint. I never asked for any discounts or do I expect any discount in the future. I expect to be informed if my paid for product is going to take longer than expected. That is not to much to ask. If it would have only been a couple of days longer it wouldnt have been a issue, had it been a month longer it wouldnt have been a issue as long as someone had the profesional courtisy to inform me what was going on. How long does it take to email someone to explain the situation? It should not be my job to try and track down the problem. I am the paying customer,therfor I am the boss until I recieve my purchased product. I do run a business also, alot bigger business than what he has. I do know how a business is run and how one gets run into the ground. Communication is everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied