Need help building a box for my subs.

Participant count
  • Participant list
@ double 07 I like the look of these. I have an 01 extended cab f150. I removed the backseats so I have plenty of room. I want a ported box and I would prefer it tuned between 32-36 Hz.

well I am about to call it a night.........if you are interested in me building you an enclosure you can PM me later and we will discuss options....I think you will find my enclosures top notch and they are NOT hard on the wallet either.....lol

@ double 07 I like the look of these. I have an 01 extended cab f150. I removed the backseats so I have plenty of room. I want a ported box and I would prefer it tuned between 32-36 Hz.
Best bet with tuning is to work with a good design based around the subs, application, and your desired response. Pulling tuning out of the air will not always net the best overall results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.