Need Help on a Budget

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

lsupimp2
10+ year member

Houston
Hi, I am going to get a 6 1/2" pair of front door speakers. I cut my tweeters a while ago because they were blown. Do I need to get a componet system or do I get a pair of speakers and the tweeters separately? Thanks. I also don't want to spend over 80 bucks because I also need to get a some back door speakers as well. Thanks again. ETA: should I even bother with component speakers, because they are the only ones that come with tweeters that I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

It depends on how cheap you wanna go but I've had excellent results with a 12inch power acoustic gothic sub in a small sealed enclosure for budget...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...

About this thread

lsupimp2

10+ year member
lsupimp2
Houston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from