Need help on Airbrush deisgin

Participant count
  • Participant list
well I would be suprised if you would be able to get an airbrush artist that would be willing to copy this design exactly. Run into some legal trouble down the road, but if I remember correctly the artist lives in australia so it might never catch up to him. With that considered I would take it to an artist and tell him you want something "similar" but to base it off the design but not copy it. Have your own original with the same feel and without the legal troubles. Or you could always fly your car down to Australia.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

RbAudio_Geek

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
RbAudio_Geek
Norman, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date