Viper 791XV install, Pontiac TransAm!! Help!!

Hey guys,

I haver a Viper 791XV I am tryin to install into my 1993 Pontiac TransAm. Anyone out there know about this alarm, and possibly going into this car, or a Camaro from 93-97? If so please IM me on AIM @ MxRacer476, asap!! I'm tryin to get this alarm installed by tonight, so I can install the dash, and starting putting interior back into the car tomorrow. Mainly need help with the door locks, and varifying I'm gonna wire the relay's correctly. I am knowledgable, so you wont be dealing with a newbie, I just haven't done a full alarm by myself.

That helps out with NOTHIN, I already had that info, and a lil more in depth, I just wanna verify I'm reading the relay wiring diagram right....If anyone can help IM me on AIM, as asked in the first post...
go to http://www.bulldogsecurity.com they have diagrams of how relays are wired trust me a very good website for info on car alarms.simple try it out PS type in http://www.bulldogsecurity.com this will get you the info you need

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me out with the Alarm, and sesnors I'm putting into the car. I will include a list of the Alarm, and sensors below, as well as a diagram of the relays what my post layout is like. Then if you could show me a diagram of the setup like a drawing of the wires from each sensor, and like connect the dots to where they go, and what color wire in the car they attatch to I would appreciate it...I have 3 relays as well...Power wire will be a 10 ga. wire...Will the ground need to be the same, or 12, or 16 ga. sufficient since that's all that's coming out of the brain of the unit? Also if I soder in extensions to reach some wires, what size wire should I use, of the 3 listed above. As far as the 3 mini sirens, and 2 nero sirens do I wire the 3 in series, and the 2 nero's in a series, or what? Hopefully your drawing or diagram can help out. Also my 530T I guess didn't come with the papers for it to show ya what harness goes where...

Viper 791VX Alarm with factory components included plus the following:

EL Viper Display

3, 513T Mini Sirens

2, 514N Nero Sirens

451m Door Lock Interface

530T Window Module

520T 12v Backup Battery

508D Motion Sensor

506T Glass Break Sensor

507M Tilt Sensor

PS. The Relay Schematic layout is attatched. Hope you hear from you soon!

My AIM, AOL, and Yahoo Messenger name is MxRacer476 please get in touch asap!! Thanks...

RelaySchematic.jpg

Dont know anything about the alarm problem...but do you have any pics of your car...thats what i want for my next car is a 1993-1997 TA WS6...and i would like to see what you have done with it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

XxXTransAmXxX

XxXTransAmXxX
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
chris96camaro