Need help please....

Srt8<

Canada
So i have an str8 challenger 2010 and for some reason i caught a bug and want to put a system in it..... i am new to the audio world and would just like to get an opinion on how to beat the block down without spending a **** ton of money??

i am new to the audio world and would just like to get an opinion on how to beat the block down without spending a **** ton of money??
Good luck trying to "beat the block down" without spending a good coin.This hobby isn't cheap homie,and for starters what is your budget?

Whats realistically your budget?. There are a couple options may not go over here well but I would think 2-10 or 12 Sundown SD or sa's on a SQ-1200 or similar your under 500 in justthat rougly. May look at Hifonics amps also. I had 2 sd-2 10s on BRZ 1700 for under500 but I built enclosure and installed myself

this will probably be the loudest for the cheapest right that hit real hard now

HDS200

pair em with a quality 1200-1500 rms amp(DO NOT BUY GARBAGE BRANDS THAT ADVERTISE PEAK POWER). if you can fit 2 15s and give up all your trunk space then yeah you should be pretty loud. If not then 2 12s would be okay too. The most important thing is to get them in a custom made box specifically for them that works well inside your car, not something you buy from amazon, best buy or ebay.

With that setup you wont have to pay hidden costs such as upgrading your alternator, beefing up your starter battery and adding one in the back.

i would suggest buying used if you want to do it even cheaper.

I strongly suggest you also hop on over to some of our own forums //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif , i own an 08 charger srt8 and you will def want to research some before you get started. Go on over to ( lxfourms dot com )and ( challegertalk dot com ). As you may or may not know our cars have the oh so glorious can bus system with amplifiers already integrated into our stock system. Adding just subwoofers may not be too complex with the help of a pac audio adapter but going beyond that can be a bit more involved, hence research research research. Those two forums above are great and have a plethora of information in them as well great members who are a great help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.