Need help with custom vented box for 12" sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
you can vent out the side with a 4 or 6in vent.. the subs displacment wont be high enough to make any noticable noiny.

like i said id save abit more and get something you can upgrade into.. those woofers are the bottom of the barrel.

you can vent out the side with a 4 or 6in vent.. the subs displacment wont be high enough to make any noticable noiny.like i said id save abit more and get something you can upgrade into.. those woofers are the bottom of the barrel.
You do realize I have a Toyota Aygo right? Nothing much better fits in here to be honest.

And bottom of the barrel? What standards are you at? Not all people wanna fit 3 15" woofers in to their trunk.

I want decent, loud and somewhat qualitative bass sound. I'm not looking to be the next Steve Meade.

Could you, instead of trashing those woofers, give me some alternative options to buy that are worth the upgrade according to you?

That would be more helpful.

No offense, I love that you're trying to help me!

Idk all what's available over in Amsterdam
Just give me some alternatives.

I'm able to get jl audio, hifonics, kicker, ground zero, mtx, etc.

Just shoot something within sort of a budget that you'd really recommend and I'll see if I can buy it over here!

Just give me some alternatives.I'm able to get jl audio, hifonics, kicker, ground zero, mtx, etc.

Just shoot something within sort of a budget that you'd really recommend and I'll see if I can buy it over here!

I didn't see how much power you are running but

Jl w3

Jl w6

Jl w7

Sundown

E v3

Sa

X

Kicker

Cvx

CompQ

L7

http://www.ground-zero-audio.com/en/products/subwoofer-chassis/subwooferchassis/gzhw-12spl.html

All those are decent woofers not bottom of barrel but not top of the line.

That esx woofer really doesn't look all that bad. I wouldn't say it's bottom on the barrel. Scale 1-10 it's a 3 id say.

You do realize I have a Toyota Aygo right? Nothing much better fits in here to be honest.And bottom of the barrel? What standards are you at? Not all people wanna fit 3 15" woofers in to their trunk.

I want decent, loud and somewhat qualitative bass sound. I'm not looking to be the next Steve Meade.

Could you, instead of trashing those woofers, give me some alternative options to buy that are worth the upgrade according to you?

That would be more helpful.

No offense, I love that you're trying to help me!
i have no clue what that is brother. i just dont want you to waste your money on a cheap woofer that blows in 2 months

I didn't see how much power you are running but Jl w3

Jl w6

Jl w7

Sundown

E v3

Sa

X

Kicker

Cvx

CompQ

L7

All those are decent woofers not bottom of barrel but not top of the line.

That esx woofer really doesn't look all that bad. I wouldn't say it's bottom on the barrel. Scale 1-10 it's a 3 id say.
the hifonics has the biggest coil motor and most throw. id imagine its decent enough. just don't want him to buy a 88$ woofer and a few months later buy another cuz its blown

Bring more subs to the table.

Feel free to bring up brands you love and subs you know are good.

I've got only 400 rms bridged to 4ohm available but a little more than 400 rms ain't bad it won't hurt.

As long as they're under €/$200.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.