Need help with rear audio out for Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD

Participant count
  • Participant list

tanneritekid
10+ year member

mesa az
Hello all!

All is great with the head unit, except I am not getting sound out of the jack. I have a Wireless headphone being fed by the HU. when the HU is off I am getting static in the headphones. When the HU is on i am getting a "quite" sound. So i know the HU is turning on the transmitter, but not feeding it any audio.

Thanks for any and all input!

Mike

Touch the source button left upper corner.look in the middle,next to the rear cam.icon...touch it and see what it changes to..
oduyce
I have had it set at "front screen". When i put it on "rear dvd", i did get sound in the headphones.

OK now, I dont know how to get sound from the SD card or the IPOD to the headphones.

Do i need to ditch the "parking break bypass relay", so all videos are played in the "rear"?

oduyce
I have had it set at "front screen". When i put it on "rear dvd", i did get sound in the headphones.

OK now, I dont know how to get sound from the SD card or the IPOD to the headphones.

Do i need to ditch the "parking break bypass relay", so all videos are played in the "rear"?
I did so I could watch videos on my flip out I think u have to put the brake wire to the ground?? Or is it too the acc??

OK well looks like there is no audio from the SD card to the headphones. I donr have a "rear SD" option under that view setting. i have "front screen", "dvd", "AV", and "AUX". kinda upset at pioneer over this issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.