Need some help on wiring amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list

cc203

ct
hey everyone, I need a little help today. I have two sets of component speakers, they are 4 ohms each set. I want to install them to the front and rear. I also have a 4 channel amp. When I usually install my stuff I do 1 speaker to 1 channel. But on the components I have I noticed that they have an option of a rear filler. This is were it gets confusing, if I use a speaker for the rear filler will it all still be 4 ohms? If so I think it would be a little easier to wire in the setup bridged x2 at 4 ohms and just forget about the rear components. Sorry if this sounds confusing lol. I just think it would sound better with 150w x2 compared to 50w x4 that I would get. If the crossovers matter to you guys they are diamond hex crossovers. I have a bunch of sets that I find on ebay. I have a 600.2 amp but that is for another car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.