Need sub ideas

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I've got most everything that I need for my wall now ended up getting an offer for my btls that i couldn't refuse and so I need subs now lol. Was looking to do 4 15s or possibly a different pair of 18s. I have my taramps 10.9k to play with for power and plenty of electrical to back it up. Looking for daily pounder/demo setup

I've been looking mainly at

-Crescendo Contraltos

-Crossfire Xs v2

-EMF banhammers

-pure audio x3 (local dealer can get some competitive prices to the others)

Any and all reccomendations or insight on these or other subs would be appreciated

Give Ficaraudio.com a look. I've had mine for years and they're still going strong, sound awesome and hit hard. Most of their lines are customizable to your needs which is a huge plus! Not sure which would fit your build best but check them out.

Yeah I had a pair of btl n2 18s but got a good offer for them and one of my 3.5ks so I sold them and got the taramps for cheap. I was looking at 4 sp4 15s also
Well then my vote would have to be for the sp4's just because that would be a dream come true for me personally. I'd love to see what they could do. Also 3000rms per sub if I'm not mistaken and with upgrades plenty of headroom if you ever go beyond that taramp! Lol jk...no but seriously

Well then my vote would have to be for the sp4's just because that would be a dream come true for me personally. I'd love to see what they could do. Also 3000rms per sub if I'm not mistaken and with upgrades plenty of headroom if you ever go beyond that taramp! Lol jk...no but seriously
I'll probably switch to 4 twisted 3.5ks in the future but I'll work with what I have for now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.