Northeast Region NESPL & CT's Jammin 107.7 9/27/09

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
not sure on amps yet i have idea heres what its going in

What's the current setup in there?? I might be bringing a couple of my friends from CT through the show, would like to have em listen to something that will do a 52+ on music. When i last lived up there(NY) in '06 i was only around a 46-47 on music and they could barely take it.

its never to loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i sold the jeep cause burps arnt my thing anymore i like to demo music waymore im not done competeing anytime soon lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif i want to play 160db music
Exactly demos are more fun

Any chance of them doing any SQ this weekend? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

No chance of SQ. I can handle doing SPL metering, but I don't know enough about SQ judging, or have the meter to do it properly. Our Boomer shows in Nashua NH have SQ, but it's cause the guys from the shop handle that portion with their meter. If I had someone that could come out to our shows and run an SQ portion then I'd love to offer it, unfortunately I don't know anyone to do that.

No chance of SQ. I can handle doing SPL metering, but I don't know enough about SQ judging, or have the meter to do it properly. Our Boomer shows in Nashua NH have SQ, but it's cause the guys from the shop handle that portion with their meter. If I had someone that could come out to our shows and run an SQ portion then I'd love to offer it, unfortunately I don't know anyone to do that.
Thats fine, I'll still do spl and hopefully blow up my 8's so I have an excuse to buy new ones

I talked to the people running the show, and they said that if it get's postponed cause of rain they won't call it til the morning of the show. They said they'll call me as soon as they make the announcement so I can update my website and all the forums I've got this show posted on. If I don't post anything here on Sunday morning then you can all assume that the show is going on. Hopefully they don't call it while we're all driving there, cause I don't have internet on my phone so I won't be able to post anything on here if we find out too late.

if it does get postponed they have a rain date of Oct 4th set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.