SOLD NEW Aura MR62 Comp Set !! CHEAP!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

lcpunk69
10+ year member

SQ Baby!
Ok I just bought this from desertracing for 175 shipped and as i was doing it first had to get 3/4 mdf baffle and some other stuff and tested one side it worked pretty much all brand new but then I realized im gonna have to use new baffles seal off and just lot of extra stuff I dont really got time or money to spend on so Im just gonna get some cheaper 5x7 coaxials so im selling these, their practically brand new I barely even installed one, comes with all the screws, manuals, all hardware etc, its the MR62 6.5" comp set with the 1" silk tweet on the bridge w/ the external crossovers and all, since i iopened it and all I ask 165 shipped OBO. References I have many so thats not a problem just lmk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.