New to the forum..check out the whip.LOTS OF PICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off man you need to get a better grasp on the english language. Their is the possesive form of they. Your is the possesive of you. You're means you are, such as in the sentence you were trying to form "And you are not?". How are we supposed to take you seriously if you cannot even form proper grammatical structure in a sentence?
Also, yes being in the reserves does make me better than you. Rather than sitting on my ass whining about whats going on in the world, I have given my time to help make a difference. Does it make me better than everyone else? No. Because everyone else is not sitting here running their trap about how much this country *****. If that offends you then I am sorry but the truth hurts.
This is the internet. I don't care how my english is. Now you being the reserves does NOT make you better than me. I don't sit on my ass whining about what's going on in the world. I simply saw a lot of guys on here making fun of one guy for having a nice setup and having an Iraqi Flag on his car. That is real mature of them. I have contributed to a lot of things. My family gives back to the community a ton! We give all left over clothes to kids in need in Detroit. We give them food on special occasions. We also make an effort to get others to give back by giving % off on alot of things in our store if they give a jacket, or any type of clothing for us to bring to the shelter or any organization. I am done with this arguement, I don't have to prove myself to anyone on here. I know what I've done, I have contributed to society and for you to not believe me thats fine. I am done with this arguement, I have only seen two people in this thread make a vaild arguement which was You and the Silver guy. Now I am done.

And you propose a better government exists somewhere else in this f'ed up world? Which one?
Don't you know? Iraq is the best evaar, you're so ignorant for not knowing that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

This is the internet. I don't care how my english is. Now you being the reserves does NOT make you better than me. I don't sit on my ass whining about what's going on in the world. I simply saw a lot of guys on here making fun of one guy for having a nice setup and having an Iraqi Flag on his car. That is real mature of them. I have contributed to a lot of things. My family gives back to the community a ton! We give all left over clothes to kids in need in Detroit. We give them food on special occasions. We also make an effort to get others to give back by giving % off on alot of things in our store if they give a jacket, or any type of clothing for us to bring to the shelter or any organization. I am done with this arguement, I don't have to prove myself to anyone on here. I know what I've done, I have contributed to society and for you to not believe me thats fine. I am done with this arguement, I have only seen two people in this thread make a vaild arguement which was You and the Silver guy. Now I am done.
Haha unbelievable. You ask me to bring an argument, so I do. Now you cannot take it and have to go. You are a tool man. Keep on ******* daddy's c0ck and thinking he is the all knowing god.

Don't you know? Iraq is the best evaar, you're so ignorant for not knowing that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Until we (not him) blew it up. Now its all gone. Only rubble. Almost as bad as downtown Detroit.

Haha unbelievable. You ask me to bring an argument, so I do. Now you cannot take it and have to go. You are a tool man. Keep on ******* daddy's c0ck and thinking he is the all knowing god.
Ok, whatever you say. I said you made a vaild arguement, I was trying to be a bit more nice. I never said I cannot take it, I have backed myself. Then all you do is be an Ass? That's extremely Mature. Like I said I'm done, I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone else.

I know he is the president. But I would much rather think he isn't.
I love how you talk so much **** about Bush... I would love to see you become president and do everything that pleases everyone!!!

BTW: He made the right choice when he chose to invade Iraq....

Also do you think he is trying to blow Iraq to ****? No... thats why it's not, why would the US invest so much time and money trying to build a society there, and rebuild destroyed structures if we were just trying to **** the country up?

I love how you talk so much **** about Bush... I would love to see you become president and do everything that pleases everyone!!!
BTW: He made the right choice when he chose to invade Iraq....

Also do you think he is trying to blow Iraq to ****? No... thats why it's not, why would the US invest so much time and money trying to build a society there, and rebuild destroyed structures if we were just trying to **** the country up?
do you know the reason why he to chose to invade iraq in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...