SOLD NewAgeKing's Items for sale. AMPS, SUBS, ECT.

NewAgeKing
5,000+ posts

OG, still fly.
Michigan
1.) Incriminator Audio 40.1. She has a few scratches on it but nothing serious. Amp works 100%, not one single issue. My favorite amp i have ever owned. I do have two and may possibly sell the other so send me a pm if your interested. Underated id say and ive ran it at .5 and .7 ohm without a single issue for daily. Draw – 450 amps at 12 volts and 560 amps at 17 volts full tilt. Power - 3600x1 at 12.8, 4600-4800x1 at 14.4, 7500-8000x1 at 17 volts all at 1 ohm. Asking price is $675 shipped. No trades but make offers.

4012.jpg

4013.jpg

4014.jpg

2.) Two 12" Cascade-Designs Omega's Dual 2ohm. One dustcap came off and needs to be re-glued. They both did but i glued one back on and it held. Other than that there isnt a single issue wrong with either of them. They were giving 2k their whole life and have never been beatin. I ran them in 4 cubes tuned to 32 on an IA 40.1 at .7 ohm. They are rated at 2K RMS each. Asking price is $500 shipped. No trades but make offers.

055.jpg

056.jpg

3.) Older KLH 200W Plate Amp. I used this in the house when i used to run a 10" PBX on my home stereo. It works great and putts out some watts. It slammed the 10" i had on it. There arent any scratches and nothing is misssing. It is in awesome shape and nothing is wrong with it at all. Asking price is $75 shipped. No trades but make offers.

PlateAmp3.jpg

4.) Lockpick Sets for vehicles. Got them from my uncle and i dont really know much about them. I used them a couple times when we locked our keys in out s-10 and it worked. Asking price is $55 shipped. No trades but make offers.

lockpicks.jpg

lockpicks2.jpg

************ Pm me for more pics ***************

Trades im interested are trading my two IA 40.1's for a 7k amp. I want a Cactus 7k. Also interested in Deka Batteries, 9A31's. Im also looking for two 15" Shocker Sig's. Sig motors would work too. Thanks.

I have a memphis MCA300 i might want to get rid of as well. IF anyone is interested let me know and ill give you some info on it and get some pictures. I picked up a kicker zx850.4 and im going to run that instead of the memphins. Anyone have any nice sized Kicker stickersthey want to get rid of? Thanks.
And i also dont get on here for days at a time sometimes for business so if anyone needs to get ahold of me asap for a good reason contact groundpound4200 on here and he will get in touch with me. Thanks again.
yup this works

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NewAgeKing

5,000+ posts
OG, still fly.
NewAgeKing
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date