Nine.1 back order

i wouldnt touch thier subs...

thier amps are the only thing i would at least think about buying,,,, although be prepared to wait a long time, cuz when theyare out, they are out. then ben starts makin excuses

eD amps and subs are excellent,plus they come with a 3 year warrenty

Alot of haters here though,usually associated with

immature behavior and childish rants...

I was going to order a NINe.2 for the Rainbow SLC's that I am about to order but it's been on back order for a few weeks now so I ended up ordering a JL 300/2 amp. I was also going to order 2 13kv2's and a NINe.2X but I ended up ordering 2 JL 12W3's w/ a JL 500/1 amp instead when I ordered the JL 300/2 amp. Cant wait to get my new gear!

Anyone know how long it would take for a nine.1 to arrive now that its on back order? Also how are ED's subwoofers, Ive really never heard them before. Thanks
eDuh woofers are not as great as the fanboys say they are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

eD amps and subs are excellent,plus they come with a 3 year warrenty
Alot of haters here though,usually associated with

immature behavior and childish rants...
x2

Call eD and ask, I don't know how they do with E-mails.

did you ask on their boards?
If you do that, the thread will just get locked with a note to give eD a call. They do that for a reason, it's not censorship.

It's funny, they're selling out of everything they make, must be doing something right?

i wouldnt touch thier subs...
thier amps are the only thing i would at least think about buying,,,, although be prepared to wait a long time, cuz when theyare out, they are out. then ben starts makin excuses
Care to explain why you wouldn't touch their subs without whining about events that happened years ago?

When the Nine.4 was recently backordered, it was back in stock in 6 weeks. I never heard one excuse from Ben.

If you do that, the thread will just get locked with a note to give eD a call. They do that for a reason, it's not censorship.

It's funny, they're selling out of everything they make, must be doing something right?

Care to explain why you wouldn't touch their subs without whining about events that happened years ago?

When the Nine.4 was recently backordered, it was back in stock in 6 weeks. I never heard one excuse from Ben.

just because they sell out does not mean the product is good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Alot of Kia's get sold based on a nice long warranty, but that does not make them a good choice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.