No love for Fi?

Fi-brations
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Memphis, TN
You don't see too much hype for Fi on this forum, specifically the newer N3s and SP4s. I see some love for the N2s, but I have not even heard anyone mention the N3s. I would think a huge neo motor and 3k rms rating would have everyone rubbing their nuts on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Is the N3 worth the 700+ dollars they charge for it? neo metal prices went up which probably raised theirs but still

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

meh nothing special, I don't really agree with their building philosophy either.
what do they do that's different when building subs?

they swear nothing but it will be a weaker motor then if the magnet was closer with out the aluminum between in it. That's how DD gets away with no top/bottom plate on their neo sub.

Is the N3 worth the 700+ dollars they charge for it? neo metal prices went up which probably raised theirs but still 

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

what do they do that's different when building subs?
Anything is worth the price to pay, if you want it bad enough..doesnt matter what it is really.Hell,everything has gone up,and continues!!Wait till next year when you start paying MORE Income tax!!Middle class hasnt got a chance man,and China is laughing all about it.How much more can/are the average American willing to pay?Depends on your needs, and wants..Is it quality?More than likely not.Maybe at one time it was.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Fi does great work, great OEM work, etc. I would rather pay the price for fi than buy some off the shelf Chinese garbage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Fi-brations

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Fi-brations
Memphis, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date