Noob at subs needing some help

So if 1 ohm amps are cheap what should i get? i saw that earlier someone mentioned the hifonics brutus but their are 5 of them on their website? so what is the difference and also i noticed you all suggested 1500rms and none of the specs on the website say 1500 rms, so im jsut a little confused...

Haha someone's mad let him go spend 5 million on his kicker amps and type rs while we get twice as loud on half the cash! 

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Lmao thanks bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I dont have a kicker amp. And you cant tell me Type-Rs arent solid subs. If I could redo it, and pay as much as I did for everything, I probably wouldnt have gotten the R.

So if 1 ohm amps are cheap what should i get? i saw that earlier someone mentioned the hifonics brutus but their are 5 of them on their website? so what is the difference and also i noticed you all suggested 1500rms and none of the specs on the website say 1500 rms, so im jsut a little confused...
Just get something that puts out between 1000-1500 and you'll be good. But if you are going the 1 ohm route, then make sure that's what it's putting out at 1 ohm.

Notice how many times dude above me changes his mind lol now he don't like his type rs but before they were great and he's asking what's wrong with them any way pick if you wanna run one or two for one I'd grab a brz 1200 for two if grab a brz 2400

Any go on eBay for Hifonics just type in Hifonics and start lookin brz 12 or brz 24 is what I recommend

Notice how many times dude above me changes his mind lol now he don't like his type rs but before they were great and he's asking what's wrong with them any way
I love it. But I could still love something better even more. I think I did pretty well for how much I paid.

EDIT: $575 for type-r, custom box, and mrx-m50

I love it. But I could still love something better even more. I think I did pretty well for how much I paid.
EDIT: $575 for type-r, custom box, and mrx-m50
You did horrible not being a **** ill hop on CL and grab 2 sa's and a nice amp for that or two brand new sa's or two obsidans or some Skar vvxs or umm any other good company

And still have extra cash buying new bro do u know u can get 2 sa's 400 new and a Hifonics lol you'd be three times as loud and flex ur windows crazy

4 pages no subs and looks like you dont have an amp.looks like you are putting them in a sedan . You getting 15s or 12s?

.... what's wrong with type-R? You can find them super cheap. And they are great for the price. They get plenty loud too. Cant imagine what mine would do on 750w+
Why is it that like every time someone asks about a good sub the noob's ALWAYS say type r? Wtf!? It seems like the noobs are always either type r or a kicker cvr.

Why is it that like every time someone asks about a good sub the noob's ALWAYS say type r? Wtf!? It seems like the noobs are always either type r or a kicker cvr.
Noob doesn't know that noobs like Kicker.....

It's what makes them noobs. Newb.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.