Ok here's the real deal my buddy's loulder than me with 2 L7

I wish i had the one in my avatar. The ones I have are Pioneer Premier TS-W1207D4 cheap crap.But anyway with what I have to work with two 12in sub might be all i can run because

my amp runs 2600 rms so that's 1300watts a sub thats why I said ALPINE type X

because I can get SQ and still beat hard. And then maby later Ill go for SPL
I have those............wait, actually just sold them, sending them out Monday.

Mine hit over 140dbs off 1000rms, lol! Maybe your setup was for **** or something? For 60 dollar subs, they sounded dam good and I had mine in a sealed box.

I recommend the premier SPL subs, which do very nice. Buddy has 2 of them off 2000rms Mmats amp and is close to 150 on the TL. More like 149. 4, but close enough.

**** is loud and sounds fantastic too boot!

get a 15 or 18 3500 series DD

or a 12 or 15 9500

you will **** bricks on him all day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i bought a 3515 for 250 shipped, im sure you can find some deals out there

So which ones would beat louder? A bunch of 10 12 or four 15 in subs because I have a ext cab truck instead of a SUV
if i can fit 6 15s sealed in just over 15 cu/ft box in my ext s-dime xtreme u can get that ported with 6 15s or 8 12s easy since u have a full size if ya do that say good bye to yer windshield. my box is 35=H 50=W 18=D

I can get a Kicker solox 12 for about the same price as two X'sor That premier sub I got in my avatar for about the same$$

And then I can just run one sub and apply allot power to it
Just get what you got in your avatar hommie.

Im gona thank on it awhile But Im still leaning towards X's

Just (Kicker 12 Solo X's ) It is way easier to get a hold of than

anything else and I can get one shipped for about 550$$

I think you should spend a little more money for your system...try some JL subs. They are expensive, but worth the money.
just wow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Im gona thank on it awhile But Im still leaning towards X'sJust (Kicker 12 Solo X's ) It is way easier to get a hold of than

anything else and I can get one shipped for about 550$$
you my friend need to learn to LISTEN, don't ask questions if you don't want advice

get 2 alpine type R 15,s and run 2600w thru that, in the right box they are stupid loud.

ugh I'm tryin to listen... I dont guess i under stand two type R's will only be 1500w rms

my amp will run 2600 watts rms. Everybody Iv ever talked to said buy amps and subs by

the rms rating. As long as I wont blow these subs up Then thats what Ill get

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.