Okay help me out bros

I hear ya, and yes, it can be done. I was referring to the AQ3500 mentioned and the electrical to back it right...you are looking at $1000+ for a couple or three good AGM's, a good HO alty and beefy wiring everywhere just to be able to use the 3500 effectively......for some 'tang?? LOL
Like I said, the info is too vague to suggest what op might do to beat the competition, especially if he wants to be considerably louder. We do not know what the other guy's JL set up will do.

Well shoot. You reminded me that I forgot to add a few things in there..A h/o 220a alternator that cost $345. A used XS d3100 that cost $200. Two DC level 3 12" audio subs that cost $345 used, some 1/0 knuknoceptz wiring that cost about $125 and a brand new DB drive Okur a7 2000.1 amp that cost $345...$1360...not to mention the box...which cost about $100 to build. So...$1,460

Well shoot. You reminded me that I forgot to add a few things in there..A h/o 220a alternator that cost $345. A used XS d3100 that cost $200. Two DC level 3 12" audio subs that cost $345 used, some 1/0 knuknoceptz wiring that cost about $125 and a brand new DB drive Okur a7 2000.1 amp that cost $345...$1360...not to mention the box...which cost about $100 to build. So...$1,460
You could build a decent budget front stage with the 340 left over

19 years old?! No I'm sure not.. Lol but for that money, booze, prostitutes, and good audio all for that!
For sure, there's no need to waste $2000 entirely on audio, there's definitely some wiggle room for "party favors"

Always a learning opportunity with installs, long as he follows basic instructions he'd probably be fine or at least get the majority of it completed. Save a lot of money doing that and feel like you actually did something. Good luck man! Stay with this girl, there's 1% of the female population that likes bass and they're hard to come by.

Guys, i'll try to answer everyone here haha. First of all she likes me, she wants me. I won't lose her because his shstem is louder. It's just the fact that his is louder than mine that i don't like. I mean who doesn't like to be the loudest?? But anyway just because she likes bass doesn't mean she is ghetto trash.. Trust me haha. Those DD's looked like they hit pretty **** hard but i get sketched out when buying from someone i don't know. I WANT TO BE LOUD. Like someone said i want her and other people to be scared to sit in my car. **** that would make me a happy guy. T. I. K., you sound like you know the most about this stuff. I know nothing. Please list each thing i would need and in your opinion what would blow his w7's out of water. Be specific please like with alternators and everything because i really need specifics on these things because all i know are subs and amps. I'm a noob i know.

Guys, i'll try to answer everyone here haha. First of all she likes me, she wants me. I won't lose her because his shstem is louder. It's just the fact that his is louder than mine that i don't like. I mean who doesn't like to be the loudest?? But anyway just because she likes bass doesn't mean she is ghetto trash.. Trust me haha. Those DD's looked like they hit pretty **** hard but i get sketched out when buying from someone i don't know. I WANT TO BE LOUD. Like someone said i want her and other people to be scared to sit in my car. **** that would make me a happy guy. T. I. K., you sound like you know the most about this stuff. I know nothing. Please list each thing i would need and in your opinion what would blow his w7's out of water. Be specific please like with alternators and everything because i really need specifics on these things because all i know are subs and amps. I'm a noob i know.
haha. i'm definitely not the most knowledgeable member here. It all depends a lot on how much room you have in your truck. If you ahve a big trunk, and you have ~8ft^3 I'd suggest doing 4 10" woofers on 1200-1500w. You could pick up 4 300w-500w drivers for like 130-150 a piece, I'd run DCON 10's. I'd put them on a AQ1200

with $870 out of the way, I'd budget around $150 for 0/1 guage wire and all the accessories you need to install.

You should be able to skate by electrically with just an extra battery in the back, so I'd just pick up something like a HC2000

You should also have enough money for a nice set of comps an amp and maybe a HU.

JBL MS-62C (MS62C) 6-1/2" 2-Way MS Component Car Speakers System

Rockford Fosgate P300-2 300W RMS Punch Series Compact 2-Channel

Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS CD/MP3/WMA Car Stereo w/ Bluetooth, HD Radio

I'd also budget about $200 for an 8 cube box.

you'll save a lot of money on this if you just stop being a pussy and install it yourself. You don't have to build the box, but if you can't even run your own wire, you're just being lazy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.