Old school cars and bass?

Participant count
  • Participant list

dev199505

CarAudio.com Elite
US
Anyone do builds in old cars where gas tank is in the trunk? Thinking i might have to get a fuel cell built to fit in the spare tire well
6a5371b9c7cc0bb69dc4b22abd9d787a.jpg
76 corolla and fuel tank is mounted against the back seat

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Anyone do builds in old cars where gas tank is in the trunk? Thinking i might have to get a fuel cell built to fit in the spare tire well
6a5371b9c7cc0bb69dc4b22abd9d787a.jpg
76 corolla and fuel tank is mounted against the back seat
is that safe? u would think a rear end collision would turn that car into a bomb

is that safe? u would think a rear end collision would turn that car into a bomb
I mean if you think about it the stock tanks on most cars is mounted under the trunk but their plastic so idk

I mean if you think about it the stock tanks on most cars is mounted under the trunk but their plastic so idk
yes but its under the car in crash proof tanks, not in the cabin behind the back seats.in a car that wasnt safety crash tested a bunch of times. i like ur idea of a modern fuel cell. just be safe man and gl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.