Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

Class A/B Zed Cadence A6000+

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Minty. No scratches or messed up fins, just fingerprints. I bought it BNIB and used it once. Sounds beautiful. Sweet, warm, and dynamic. Full compliment of crossovers for active setup, including bandpass for midrange and highpass for tweeters. All channels are bridgeable. Channels 5+6 are 2ohm stable in bridge mode. Clip indicators for each set of channels. Complete with original box and owner's manual.

50x6 @ 4ohms

75x6 @ 2ohms

125x2 @ 1ohm (5&6 only)

250x1 @ 2ohm (5&6 only)

This thing could stroke an 8" TC Sounds EPIC in a sealed enclosure for all it was worth, so I think it does a bit better than the specs would indicate. But that's an idea of the type of subwoofer best suited for this old school beauty (not the size, but the motor).

Price:

$300 shipped, CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

CONUS only, please.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for your bad *** Beauty!
The paint is definitely beautiful. Guts aren't too shabby, either. But once it's hidden away... it's the sound that is beautiful.
/cheesey sales pitch.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

That is just beautiful. I love the fact the middle channels have a bandpass filter.....not like a sick 3 way to be run off a sick amp like this. God I wish i had disposable income....

That is just beautiful. I love the fact the middle channels have a bandpass filter.....not like a sick 3 way to be run off a sick amp like this. God I wish i had disposable income....
Would definitely come in handy for a 3way front stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...