SOLD One Day only Goliath 5000 800 shipped

BigOso
10+ year member

Team Maxxsonics
Las Vegas
You seen it correctly. For today and today only I am willing to let this amp go for 800 dollars shipped plus paypal fees in the continental US.

Not only would you get a kick ass amp for one hell of a price you help me keep my car and help my sons birthday be a good one. You will not see a amp of this magnitude be sold for this price again so get it while you can.

Oh yeah this amp is .5 ohm stable for daily and .25 for burps.

First come first served so lets get this thing gone today.

God damn man. Why you have to do this to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat... hell pick it up with cash in hand... if I had that cash today.

Good luck man.

nG

It's not the question of I have the money and can't spend it... I literally don't have the money. lol. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

If all the **** in my f/s thread sold, then I'd be covered. But oh well.

Again, hopefully you get a sale today man!

nG

NG unfortunately I am no longer in Ohio I am now residing on the west coast. I moved here for a job oppertunity and a week after I get here I got layed off. That is the only reason I am selling it. I am down to my last bit a coin and need to sell this so I have some money untilk I get another job. Plus my sons birthday is next week.

NG unfortunately I am no longer in Ohio I am now residing on the west coast. I moved here for a job oppertunity and a week after I get here I got layed off. That is the only reason I am selling it. I am down to my last bit a coin and need to sell this so I have some money untilk I get another job. Plus my sons birthday is next week.
im on the west coast, you got the amp with you? i could get cash? where r u?

u got pm

I can not believe there is only 1 interested person for this amp at this price. You will never come across a deal like this again. bump

sold to me!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif paypal sent oct 19, 2006. thanks again man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.