Opinions On Pyramid Speakers And Subs!!!

I place them on the same level as Sony Xploids..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

Would they be THAT bad to have in a first system?? I just wanted to get something cheap to play for awhile, Why are they SOOO BAD????!!!!???!!! Also what is ur opinion on this deck??

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-p4rvJxNs6sV/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=3&g=300&I=023BPV660&o=m&a=0

I want to know what u think cuz i was seriously thinking about buying this deck due to what it is compared to the others. It has one of the highest wattages and it has one of the best s/n ratios compared to some others. ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE HELPFUL!!!

they just arent made well, i had a pyramid amp, and i had to keep repairing it over and over again. they just dont make quality products. lets just say you get what you pay for.

Originally posted by thumpin_twang what is everyone's opinions on pyramids subs and speakers. I noticed some of their equipment had the same specs as the higher end equipment. Also in speakers and subs alike, is it better to have a higher decibal rating or lower, what gives the best thump?
Pyramid, is junk, absolute and utter junk..

they present to teh user only PEAK specs, not true specs...

they are not relaiable, do not reproduce sound well, and are overall cr@p.

the dB rating (sensitivity) is a measure of how something performs (in decibles) with 1 watt of power, measured at 1 meter distance.. a higher number is better. the higher the number, the more efficient the driver is.

they are that bad, especially fora first system.

save your cash, save up a little more, and get something decent right off the bat. you will want to upgrade soon anyways if you grab those pyramids. Why spend the money twice?

that deck is decent, especially for the price.

If you ahve any more questions, lemme know.

I have a Pyramid crossover I used in my first system. Worked like a charm. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Cost me like 15 bucks.

Gt tha deck but pyramid subs as everyoen here can tell u aren't good @ all. You better off sometimes with liek Optimus and other hella cheap shti like that. Pyramid just don't last. In a house if u are breoke they work well to round out that sound there.

J

in my dads s10 he has 2 pyramid subs.. 8"

havent hooked up the amp yet cuz it hasnt came in the mail yet..

but if u ask me.. anythings better then stock.. + its my dad..

and he ant gonna go riden down the street showing it..

u get what u buy for... theres always better

Try USacoustic there cheap and rock solid as far as construction. Most bang for your buck I've but mines through hell with no problem. subs for staters try infinity refrence you can buy one and get one free from crutchfield right now. there just as good as MTX 6000 with better sq almost as good spl. If anyone disagrees drop me a line

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.